THE FUTURE OF OUR YOUTH - STARTS TODAY!
- Fundamental Sport Skills.
- Achieve and Keep a Positive Attitude.
- Maintain a Structured Conditioning Program.
- Nutritional Information for a Healthy Body.
- Motivational Tapes and Speakers.
- Setting and Keeping Goals.
- Yearly Progress Tracking and Awards.
- A Safe and Positive Environment for Learning.
- Non-Profit 501C3 Company
The Passing Academy of Northern California (Sacramento), will be scheduling their annual quarterback / wide receivers event in Clearfield, Utah. Bobby Fresques (Founder & Instructor) will be visiting Clearfield Utah on May 20th - 22nd to work with the Clearfield youth. The camp will focus on the fundamental skills of playing these positions. With this type of instruction the youth can continue to improve at the little league or high school level.
For more information contact us.
- Press Release: Las Vegas, NV, October 1, 2013
Youth United / Fundamental Sports Academy announces Sponsor / Partnership with Jostens Ring Company.
- Latest news: 2013-07-30 - NYE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Discussion/Descision Regarding Request by Paul Fresques to Provide After-School Programs in Pahrump & Amargosa, NV.
- Read more >>